Are you planning to move to another country to work and meet new people? Do you need help to prepare for your exam? This course is designed for you to develop your English skills and succeed in your exam.
What do you reckon? Let’s start studying!
- 8-week program (120 minutes a day, Monday to Friday, 10 hours a week)
- Interactive classes
- Small study groups
- We use official preparation materials including past examination papers to prepare our students for the exam
And lots of energy to prepare your exam and have a successful future!
- Reading week
- We look in detail at all three parts of the reading exam and provide strategies and practice exercises. We look at the many different types of questions that feature in the exam so you are prepared for everything in the test. Students are given a full exam to do as homework at the end of the week.
- Speaking week
- We focus one whole class on pronunciation and the other four classes each examine the three parts of the speaking exam, with extra focus on Part 2, the long turn. Students practice the exam with their classmates under the supervision of our expert teachers.
- Listening week
- We practice the different listening tasks from the exam. Each class focuses on one part of the exam. As well as listening, we also analyse the transcripts of the audio to introduce new vocabulary and help students understand the strategies necessary for the exam.
- Writing week
- During the writing week we have a detailed look at the two tasks. We introduce writing strategies, important grammar, practice exercises and encourage students to write as much as possible.
Improve your English, improve your future.